Time for the weekly Table It Decor, Tablescape & Garden party!! I got so many wonderful compliments on my white ceramic pumpkins from Fall Living room and entry post that it reminded me I did a quick buffet table with those last year but I never shared it....why you ask, well I forgot to take pictures when the food and silverware was on the table...Blonde moment.
Lets just pretend it was a finger food buffet. I've been wanting to have one of those caveman style buffets where all the foods have to be eaten with your fingers. No silverware allowed parties...
I'm sticking to that story...LOL
You can definitely tell these pics were taken last year with an old camera...and also my old dining table. Always covered up with a tablecloth...lol (hated it)
Now I am thinking...a no silverware dinner would be great fun wouldn't it?
Can you imagine my epic Christmas Eve dinner with prime rib and baked potatoes and you have to eat it with your hands?
Now there's a memory you'll never forget!
To tell the truth...I might actually do that!
think of the laughs we'd be having...
We'd need some
- holiday bibs
- to at least cut the prime rib into slices
- individual butter plates (Ha!)
- baked potatoes might be a little much. Au Gratin? <smirk> French fries is too easy. What do you think?
Ok, storing that little gem in my brain, lets talk party!
The Welcomed Guest was the most viewed....congrats Aren't those sunflower dishes beautiful! You can check it out here if you missed it.
LuAnn at Lovely Livings created a stunning flower box centerpiece...She is the hostess pick for the week. You can see more of that here.
I cannot wait to see what you guys have been up to this week!
Hit me baby!
Now for the rules...
- Please share this Link Party at least two different ways...Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or any other social media
- Visit at least 3 other links and leave them a comment
- No Etsy, Shops or Giveaways
- You can link up Decor, Tablescapes, Recipes or Garden related Posts (but please nothing you linked up last week as we've seen it already)
You don't have to follow me, but it would be appreciated and you would get a laugh at my weirdo magnet episodes and Pisser moments....