Welcome back to the Table It Link party! Thank you to everyone who linked up last week. I really appreciate it! Second of all let me wish a Happy Father’s Day to those wonderful men in our lives! Today I treated my special man to breakfast at his favorite Diner and a trip to the Home Improvement store.
If your hubby is like mine, sometimes he needs a push (or a shove) to spend money on himself. So, that is one of the things I will be doing today, is shoving him, errr I mean “treating” him to all those little things he says is “not justified” to buy. But even with me trailing behind him, he still only walked out with 5 grinding wheels for his grinder. All he kept saying was; “don’t need it”.
Last week was a very productive one for me. I shared quite a lot of changes being made around my home for summer:
Styling a Butler Pantry’s Shelves
Father’s Day Tablescape
Entryway Update – Rustic Style
Now, here are the highlights from last weeks party.
New House New Home and her amazing Woodland Inspired Table
Sweet Sensations and her mouth watering Memphis Style Ribs
Garden Blog‘s huge tour of a wonderful garden May 2015 Spring Croft Garden Tour
The Kitchen Wife and her delectable tips and tricks for How to Cook a Live Lobster
Lovely Livings shared a beautiful Summertime Dining Table
THANK YOU BLOGGERS !
Also on a different note. I get more linkups Monday mornings then Sunday afternoons, so if I decide to change the time of the party I will let you know. A lot of you seem to prefer Monday morning linkups and I can’t say I blame you
Also, don’t be surprised if you see a new Party badge, I have obviously been tweaking things again.
Now let’s Party!
- Please share this Link Party two different ways...Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ or any other social media. If you can't share it, then put the party button on you blog post or sidebar to help get the word out.
- The party starts every Sunday at 4pm!
- Visit at least 3 other links and leave them a comment. REMEMBER – one comment from you, can make some else smile! So do not link and run!
- No Etsy or similar links please.
- By Linking up today, you are permitting me to use your picture(s) on my Social Media Pages and Blog strictly for promoting the Link Party and your blog post.
- You can link up any 3 posts on: Home Decor, Tablescapes, Recipes, Gardening, or diy. Rusty, crusty, chippy or painted. Vintage finds or shopping trips.