Welcome to the Table It Link Party! A one stop shop where you can view hours of home décor, tablescapes, recipes and much more! Also the perfect place to make blogging friends and chat it up with some pretty terrific people!
This week I have been going back and forth from the porch to the table, just playing with décor. My front porch is close to being done, so stay tuned for some Fall décor. I also managed to do a couple of tablescapes to ease my creative side. If you missed those posts, you can see them below.
Setting a Farmhouse Tablescape
A Perfect Summer Tablescape
Now for last weeks highlights....
Among The Saguaros and her very inspiring tablescape
Our Crafty Mom and this wonderful Fall Wreath
|Decor Mesh Fall Wreath|
Life and Linda and her delectable Blueberry Cheesecake Sandwiches
|Blueberry Cheesecake Sandwiches|
Purple Hues and Me and her stunning fall mason jars!
|Mason Jar Fall Stenciled Craft|
Table For One and a lovely Aqua and black tablescape
|Turquoise Adelaide Tablescape|
Lovely Livings and her very creative use of lanterns, that I want to copycat!
|Lanterns as Wall Decor|
THANK YOU BLOGGERS!
- Please share this Link Party two different ways...Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ or any other social media. If you can't share it, then put the party button on you blog post or sidebar to help get the word out. (No share or link back - No Feature)
- The party starts every Sunday at 4pm!
- Visit at least 3 other links and leave them a comment. REMEMBER – one comment from you, can make some else smile! So do not link and run!
- No Etsy or similar links please.
- By Linking up today, you are permitting me to use your picture(s) on my Social Media Pages and Blog strictly for promoting the Link Party and your blog post.
- You can link up any 3 posts on: Home Decor, Tablescapes, Recipes, Gardening, or diy. Rusty, crusty, chippy or painted. Vintage finds or shopping trips.