Welcome to the Table It Link Party!
Join us for the Home Décor, Garden, Tablescape linkup. An opportunity to meet other bloggers who share the same passion that you do!
This week has been full of changes for me. As you can see I made some serious tweaks to my blog, as the old blog template was giving me fits. I hope you like it as much as I do!
I am giving some thought as to how I can add my signature rustic touch to it, but this is a good start for me.
Along with the blog changes, I also shared some fall touches I have been doing in the house. If life got in the way and you missed those posts, you can check them out below.
Ok, enough about little ol’ me. Are you enjoying this holiday weekend? I hope so!
Last weeks party was filled with such color, love and inspiration! I literally did not know where to start and stop.
Here are some of the highlights….
BRINGING FRENCH COUNTRY HOME and the glorious goodies she found.
IVY AND ELEPHANTS and a drop dead stunning piece of craftsmanship.
|GLAMOUR GIRL FRENCH CABINET|
NEW HOUSE NEW HOME and a delectable breakfast bar
|BREAKFAST WAFFLE BAR|
MAJOR HOFF TAKES A WIFE and her delectable entree
|ROTISSERIE BLACKENED CHICKEN PARMESAN|
BETTY COZY CORNER shared her wonderful summer mantel
|LATE SUMMER MANTEL DECOR|
PANOPLY and her stunning summer table
THANK YOU BLOGGERS!
- Please share this Link Party two different ways...Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ or any other social media. If you can't share it, then put the party button on you blog post or sidebar to help get the word out. (No share or link back - No Feature)
- The party starts every Sunday at 4pm!
- Visit at least 3 other links and leave them a comment. REMEMBER – one comment from you, can make some else smile! So do not link and run!
- No Etsy or similar links please.
- By Linking up today, you are permitting me to use your picture(s) on my Social Media Pages and Blog strictly for promoting the Link Party and your blog post.
- You can link up any 3 posts on: Home Decor, Tablescapes, Recipes, Gardening, or diy. Rusty, crusty, chippy or painted. Vintage finds or shopping trips.