Link Party | Linkup
Welcome to the the Dishing It & Digging It Link Party.
We appreciate you joining us!
|Woodsy and Rustic Fall Tablescape|
I also redid a garden bed that was really looking tired and scraggly.
|Shady Garden Bed Do Over|
And to wrap things up, I will be partnering with my blogging friends and we will be hosting a SEPARATE one time only Halloween Link Party on Wednesday October 12th my little ghouls and goblins. So set those halloween tables!
Your host this week is:
Christine Graves - Rustic & Refined | Facebook | Google + | Twitter
Lori Leeper - The Stonybrook House | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Please take a minute to read them, they have CHANGED!
- Please share this party via Social Media. (Google, Twitter, etc.) Using the #Hashtag #DIDI so we know who is a giver.
- A link back to us is NOT mandatory.
- You can link up 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Crafts, DIY Projects, and Recipes.
- Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
- Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don't link and run!
- By joining our linkup, your are granting us permission to use your photo(s) submitted on Social Media for promotional purposes.
So let's get this party started! Remember to pin from the original source and don't link and run.
Thanks for joining us!