Happy November everyone. I love the crisp cool air and always enjoy seeing the trees turn color.
I recently wrote about my Gallbladder issues and ask fellow bloggers if they experienced this problem and if they had surgery.
I also shared a blog makeover for Bonnie
Bonnie wanted a nice clean look and she loves this color and hydrangeas. I designed a new logo for her and also set her up for her own domain. Very easy to navigate and find things with a drop down menu and more.
Ok, on to the party features and link party.
Angie - The Freckled Rose | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Vanessa - DIY 180 | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Linda - Life & Linda | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Christine - Rustic & Refined | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Lori - The Stonybrook House | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Best Of Long Island & Central Florida
Faeries and Fauna
Thank you bloggers!
○ Please share this party via social media. (Google, Twitter, etc.) Using the hashtag #DIDI
○ A link back to us is NOT mandatory.
○ You can link up 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Recipes and more!
○ Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
○ Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don't link and run!
○ You are granting us permission to use photo(s) on social media for promotional purposes.
The party starts every Sunday @ 4 pm EST.
So let's get this party started!
Remember to pin from the original source and don't link and run. Thanks for joining us!