Linkup | Link Party
Welcome to the the Dishing It & Digging It Link Party.
Hello everyone! I hope you had a great week. Are you as anxious as I am for Spring? I never have enough patience for the arrival of spring. Even if we have a mild winter like this year.
Last week I mainly played with dishes in my dining room. I am making piles of spring decor to add to my front porch, and I am hoping to be able to share that on Monday.
If you' like to see how my week went you can read:
White on White Tablescape
or if you love color, you can read:
Colorful and Casual Tablescape
Getting to today's party, please visit my co-hosts and show them some love.
Let's talk Features from last week's party.
Thank you bloggers!
○ Please share this party via social media. (Google, Twitter, etc.) Using the hashtag #DIDI
○ A link back to us is NOT mandatory.
○ You can link up 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Recipes and more!
○ Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
○ Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don't link and run!
○ You are granting us permission to use photo(s) on social media for promotional purposes.
The party starts every Sunday @ 4 pm EST.
If you've been featured by us, please add this to your sidebar to say thanks.
So let's get this party started!
Remember to pin from the original source and don't link and run.
Thanks for joining us!