Linkup | Link Party |
Welcome to the Dishing It & Digging It Link Party. It's #145, can you believe it?
I can't. I am feeling really blessed that ya'll keep coming back each week, so thank you very much!
That is my backyard, but the front yard?
There is beauty in the front folks, check it out!
Let me turn things over to our host for the week:
I am still very busy assisting my parents. My Dad is still in the hospital. I heard last night they may do surgery on Saturday or Tuesday. The air in his pleural space doesn't want to go away and causes the lung to collapse. Sunday, it will be two weeks he has been in the hospital.
This week, I shared a makeover of our study deck. We have new french doors coming too.
I also shared a new tablescape on this very same deck with a pineapple theme.
Come be a part of our group board! We love partying with you each week, so we encourage you to share your latest posts with us on Pinterest as well. Make sure to follow us, the group board, then comment on this pin with the email associated with your Pinterest account. It's that easy!
Let's talk Features from last week's party.
A Dish Of Daily Life
Thank you bloggers!
○ Please share this party via social media. (Google, Twitter, etc.) Using the hashtag #DIDI
○ A link back to us is NOT mandatory.
○ You can link up 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Recipes and more!
○ Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
○ Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don't link and run!
○ You are granting us permission to use photo(s) on social media for promotional purposes.
If you would an email reminder about the link party: (this is only for the link party)
If you've been featured by us, please add this to your sidebar to say thanks.
So let's get this party started and remember to pin from the original source and don't link and run.
Thanks for joining us!